AK wrote:
Martin Feitag wrote:
AK schrieb:
Somebody help.

I have been unable to make SeaMonkey2.0s work correctly ever since the
release of alpha.
Now I installed 2.0B but the problem still exists.

Please see screen shot linked below.

http://picasaweb.google.com/love.chocolate/Seamonkey20B#5364628288827269458

When I expand the Local folder view, somehow it displays funny Tag
selection.

Is there anybody encountering this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Mango Man

Wow, that's strange. Have you deleted your SM2 profile (not the SM1.x
one) and any possibly remaining data in your SM2-program-directory?
regards

Martin

Yeah, I deleted old profile and created new one. But still same problem exists...
Why why why....

I have seen effects like that when I diddled the character sizes. You can try (a) pressing ctrl-0 (that's zero) to use the default size, or (b) check that you didn't set the minimum size in preferences. Or didn't set to something really large, at least.

I've seen people using SM2 on Windows and not getting that, so it's almost certainly you. Of course your Windows video driver may be "helping" you in some way, don't do Windows any more.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>