NoOp wrote:
On 08/12/2009 01:05 PM, chicagofan wrote:
Does anyone remember a recent thread covering that subject?  Or have
the time to briefly tell me how to do it?

From Kairo's July 21 annoucement:

SeaMonkey 2.0 Beta 1 is available for free download on the SeaMonkey website. Once you have downloaded and installed this release, we'd like to encourage you to get involved in discussing and reporting problems as well as further improving the product.

Thanks for testing and helping us to make SeaMonkey even better!

Full news article:

Release notes:

Downloads for all available platforms and languages:

System Requirements:

File a bug:
Get Involved:

Robert Kaiser
SeaMonkey project coordinator

Download & install. It shouldn't affect your 1.1.x installation.

Thanks for this re-post, and I'm trusting you, that it's going to install separately. ;)