Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Martin Feitag wrote:

DoctorBill schrieb:
Every now and then, I cannot delete a TAB.

I get this error message and "OK" does nothing...click on it.

<http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i86/DoctorBill_SCC/Miscellaneous/?action=view&current=SMTabError.jpg>

Am I doing something wrong (as usual)?

DoctorBIll

picture doesn't work for me, just a white page.

Takes a minute to load, but otherwise looks fine from here.

Alert

[Exception... "Component returned failure code: 0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE) [nsIWebProgress.removeProgressListener]" nsresult: "0x80004005 (NS_ERROR_FAILURE)" location: "JSframe :: chrome://tabextensions/content/modules/tabDragDrop.js :: removeTab :: line 256" data: no]

[OK]

I was on "Bing" and the damned Tab could not be deleted.

Do some web sites set something (nefarious) which locks up Tabs or one's browser to keep you from getting out of it ?

Doesn't happen often, but when it does it is a real bugger to get rid of.

DoctorBill