NoOp wrote:
On 08/12/2009 06:03 PM, NoOp wrote:
On 08/12/2009 05:47 PM, Robert Kaiser wrote:
chicagofan wrote:
NoOp wrote:
Download&  install. It shouldn't affect your 1.1.x installation.
Thanks for this re-post, and I'm trusting you, that it's going to
install separately. ;)
Just take care to install it into a different folder than 1.1.x if you
want to use both.

Robert Kaiser

Thanks Robert!

Ah. Good catch - Thanks!

@chicagofan: I recommend installing to C:\Program Files\Seamonkey2
But if you'd like to wait for a few moments I'll fire up a WinXP machine
and provide you with the exact steps.

Sorry it took awhile... I forgot Windows needs to first install a
bazillion updates, then reboot, then do some more., etc.

Anyway:
<snipped great instructions>

I can't believe you went to this much trouble for me!!! Thanks so much! I've saved this message for sure, so you won't have to do repeats. :)

I haven't been able to determine if the newsgroup filter is going to work yet, but I've developed a mysterious problem with sending mail with 2.0, which I started a new thread about.

Thanks so much for all of your responses.
bj