Bill Spikowski wrote:

Is there any documentation for the "Search Messages" feature?

I'm searching the body of large folders for messages with a particular word and keep getting tons of e-mails that don't have that word in them.

Does searching "body" look at more than the visible message?

In my experience, yes. It also looks at the alphabet soup used to send graphics (do CTRL-U to see what I mean), so if you have an attached JPEG that happens to "contain" your search string, it will be reported as a hit. That's why it's a good idea to choose a string longer than a few characters.

Also, is there any way to have Seamonkey highlight the searched word? Or is there any other software that might do this for me?

Dunno. I just use CTRL-F (find) and CTRL-G (find again).

Paul B. Gallagher