On 08/14/09 21:48, DoctorBill wrote:
> The SM function that remembers usernames and passwords works fine -
> except for -
> it waits until all the graphics and other rubbish loads up before
> it pops the info into the Login boxes.
> I have Dial-up and that wait can often be LONG.....
> Is there a way to make SM load the info earlier - ie as soon as the
> login boxes appear ?
> DoctorBill

This may not help you, but there is one particular site I need to go
to on a daily basis (several times a day) and it was quite frustrating
for me. In this case, most of the time to load the page was to load a
couple really large images. So, I told SeaMonkey to ignore images from
that site and it loads much faster.

Best Regards,