I have WinXP and Seamonkey 1.1.17. All of a sudden, when I delete an email, or group of emails all email in that Inbox disappear. Sometimes completely, and sometimes it creates a new folder called "nstmp", nstmp-1 (-2, -3, etc).

This is quite unnerving, and I've already lost (other than what was on my last backup) all of my email, other than the new email received that day, which was moved to the "nstmp" folder, which the system created.

What's going on, and how can I stop it.

It was so bad, that I backed up my entire computer, deleted all partitions, repartitioned the computer, reformatted the drive, and reinstalled everything. In spite of this, its still behaving like this. It didn't happen in 1.1.15, so is my only solution to roll back to the older version????????

Neil Marcus