Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Norvin wrote:

My printer just started printing out in very very small print. I
would like to resize but I am not sure where to start.

Begin by telling us what application you are using and whether all applications are affected.

Is there a mismatch between SeaMonkey's print preview and the results on paper? What does the scale percentage say in print preview? Are all pages affected, or only some sites?

Help us help you. We're not clairvoyant.

I thought I canceled the message since I tried something and corrected the problem. Somehow a setting go set for 30% instead of 100%. Thanks for the response.