stan wrote:
After installing 1.1.18, the mail screen contains the following in the window where the E-mail or news text normally appears.

XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
Location: jar:resource:///chrome/messenger.jarl/contents/messenger/start.xhmtml
Line Number 54, Column 10

<title>&startpage.title;<title>

AND

Below the normal window (like an extended dopwnward window is:

<broadcaster id="Communicator:WorkMode"

AND I also get this below and in the browser window.

I have tried reinstalling twice.

Stan

I went back to 1.1.17 and it does the same thing. I believe I had this before and was told how to fix it. I also noticed that the left side of the entire window has missing menu items (no File, Edit, View).

Stan