Rostyslaw Lewyckyj wrote:
Rick Merrill wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
On Sat, 05 Sep 2009 09:59:36 -0400, Rick Merrill wrote:
Smiles wrote:
Good day

I have a client who uses a touch pad with a mouth stick is there a keyboard shortcut to change from one email account to another currently we have had to set each account to a different profile

thanks
You can  Alt-G (Go) then down arrow to the desired email account.

How do you press Alt-G with a mouth stick?

Phil

There's a Windows' method called something like "stickykeys".
Hit the Shift key 5 times and you'll be asked/told about it.

Apparently not on my W98se system!
sticks keys are in W98 under accessibility options