Mon, 7 Sep 2009 13:05:06 -0700 (PDT), /JW 'Yawn' vanLohuizen/:
On Sep 5, 9:01 am, Stanimir Stamenkov <s7a...@netscape.net> wrote:
Sat, 5 Sep 2009 06:17:55 -0700 (PDT), /JW 'Yawn' vanLohuizen/:

Walgreens.com displays the main section of their default page in a 1
inch column on the right side of the page.  It may be the flash content.
I am using SM 1.1.8.
Any ideas?

@-moz-document domain("walgreens.com") {
   #utility-bar, #content { clear: both; }
   #allergy-nav > ul > li > a,
   #allergy-nav > ul > li { clear: left; }
}

So on what lines are the offending codes and if in a style sheet, what page name, so I can pass them along to Walgreens.

There's no specific offending rules. It is that heavy usage of floats may trigger all kind of edge cases not clearly understood by content authors nor been specified precisely and implemented consistently across browsers before. The rules I've given ensure the content is displayed as intended without adding any harm to other browsers, so the site maintainers could directly include them in their style sheets (without the @-moz-document rule).

--
Stanimir