NoOp wrote:
On 09/08/2009 09:37 AM, NoOp wrote:
 On 09/08/2009 09:19 AM, Gerald Ross wrote:
 Is there a file with data to use if filling out forms?
 My wife just went to a new website and there was a pop-up asking for
 her cell phone number and automatically her social security number was
 shown in the blank space. How could that be? If seamonkey (2 obewan)
 has it memorized she needs it un-memorized).

 Thanks in advance.

 Which version of SeaMonkey?

Sorry I guess "(2 obewan)" was meant to mean Version 2.0x. If that is
the case, then - browser window: Tools|Clear Private Data
(Ctrl-Shift-Del). Also: Edit|Preferences|Privacy&  Security - 'Saved
Form and Search History'.

Sorry. it is 2.0b1. Just trying to be cute. Thanks for the help.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

How long a minute is depends on which