On 9/11/2009 11:55 AM PT, Robert Kaiser wrote:

Faulting application seamonkey.exe, version 1.8.20090.16977, faulting
module usp10.dll, version 1.420.2600.5512, fault address 0x0003d60b.

usp10.dll doesn't sound like a SeaMonkey file, and apparently that one has a problem. You need to contact whoever delivered that buggy DLL.

Robert, doesn't usp10.dll get used in SeaMonkey? Uniscribe Unicode script processor sounds like a font thing?
--
Phillip Pi
Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst