On 9/12/2009 12:27 PM PT, David E. Ross typed:

Try using the Adblock Plus extension.  If you are still on SeaMonkey
1.1.x, be sure to get the 1.0.1 version; later versions are for Firefox
3.x and SeaMonkey 2.

I have a copy if you want me to send it to you.  1.0.1 is NOT available
from the Adblock Plus site, so I'm not sure where else to get it.

"Is this stuff any good for ants?" "No, it kills them." --unknown
   /\___/\