Phillip Pi wrote:
On 9/10/2009 10:13 PM PT, Sarah Austin wrote:

On 6/8/2008 1:03 PM PT, Sarah Houston wrote:

I had 10,000 days of history put in there, not realizing how much
memory it would eventually eat. <blush><sheepish grin>
Really? How much memory was it with 10K days? I have set my history
to eight days. Even three days still hog a lot.
It was using anywhere from 140-180 megs. :)
That's not bad. So how many days did you lower to and how much memory?
I actually needed more RAM. I only had 512K.
Seriously, 512 KB? How in the world can you even boot up a recent OS? [grin] You meant 512 MB, right?

Yes. LOL

Wow, a reply to an old newsgroup thread from June 2008! Welcome back. :)

Hang on Phillip, Sarah Houston must have had other things on her mind as she became Sarah Austin.