On 9/14/2009 2:33 AM PT, Ant typed:

I FINALLY saw the problem on EarthLink's Webmail in my Debian/Linux box. How annoying. Is there a fix or do we have to downgrade back to v1.1.17? :(

Has even a bug been filed on the Linux version of the issue? I notice that you said it was an "old Debian box", so maybe NSS is trying to use a newer API that's not supported on whichever old version of Debian that you're using, similar to the Windows issue where they're using an API that was introduced with IE4.

I don't know for your questions. How would I check for NSS version? Also, I cannot figure how to reproduce this error. It happened once. I fixed the problem by exiting SM and relaunching it.

Also, this should had been posted in mozilla.support.seamonkey newsgroup as well. :)
--
"Ants never lend, ants never borrow." --unknown
   /\___/\