Bill Salisbury wrote:
I have one folder when I compact that account it is slow but does conclude after 30 min for my main folder if I have to do the whole profile all folders take about 2hrs
profile is 1.1gig containing 10years of emails

so let it run and sit back I always wonder how big this profile would be if in 1999 I did not lose my first 10 years of email