Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 00:01:45 +1000, /mozdev/:
Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:21:53 +1000, /mozdev/:
Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:

Edit -> Preferences: Browser / Tabbed Browsing:

[ ] Switch to new tabs opened from links

It's still opening things in the foreground.

Do you have the "Switch to new tabs opened from links" option
UNchecked as shown above?

Yes.

So, when you right-click and "Open Link in New Tab" - do you get the
link opened in foreground?

Additionally, if you have checked (as previously shown):

_Open tabs instead of windows for_
[x] Middle-click, Ctrl+click or Ctrl+Enter on links in a Web page
[x] Ctrl+Enter in the Location bar

Do you get links opened in foreground tabs when you Ctrl+click them?

All these options works as prescribed here, and I'm not really sure what
you might be missing.

It does open behind when I "right-click" just not when I open a hypertext link.

A bit annoying but I can understand why.

What I'd like to see firstly, since obviously FIREFOX and THUNDERBIRD will eventually be phased out, is to have an [x] close box for each tab.