Totally new to SM. Just set it up yesterday.
I have several email accounts, most of which are POP.
I've set up a couple news servers and they're working
fine. Sending messages with all email accounts works
fine. The only trouble is getting gmail messages.
I'm pretty sure I set it up exactly like they were in
TB. I can see the messages are there in the browser.
But when I right-click the gmail account in the email
client and select Get messages for account, it chugs
along for a little while, and then nothing. No
messages. No errors. But the messages are still there
using the browser
Never mind. SSL wasn't checked. Duh.
support-seamonkey mailing list