Paul Hartman wrote:
On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 6:07 AM, Keith Whaley<>  wrote:
Where can I go to see an example of ribbonizing in action?

The application most famous for the "ribbon" interface is Microsoft Office 2007.

Yes, and I heard today that Firefox is not planning to use that "ribbon" - they're planning to use a glass look though, and they're planning to re-do the main window UI, but not with the "ribbon" itself. At least that's what they told me. If you want to discuss what they are doing further though, then please move over to a Firefox group.

Robert Kaiser