Anonymous S. wrote:
I experienced the situation similar to yours,
I would tell how-to solve it if I could found. Looks like no solution yet.

version info:
QuickTime Plug-in 7.6.4.17.73 (they looks normally in about:plugins...)
SeaMonkey 1.1.18

Cruz, Jaime ??:
Ever since upgrading to the latest version of Apple's Quicktime, I can no longer view Quicktime videos in Seamonkey (1.1.18). I get messages that either it isn't installed, or that it isn't installed correctly. I even removed it entirely and reinstalled from scratch and get the same issue.

I realize this is most likely an Apple problem and NOT Seamonkey, but I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior?

Apparently broken in Explorer too.

--
Jaime A. Cruz
Secretary