NoOp wrote:
On 09/26/2009 10:07 AM, Tony wrote:
So far I am thrilled with this version of Seamonkey. I do have one small
nit. In the 1.x version, when you have multiple account names&
passwords, a dialog box would pop up for selection of the appropriate
name. With 2.0b1/b2, one has to left click on the account name block to
get a list of names. With Yahoo, I have to click out side the name block
first and then on the name block before I can get a list.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a new security feature.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are referring to. Can you
provide more details and/or provide a screenshot someplace?

Maybe he's talking about the personal address book? I only have one listing, but it still doesn't open for me, and I I have to go through something like he is describing to make it open. It requires 2 or 3 *extra* clicks to address mail now. :(
bj