Martin Freitag wrote:
NoOp schrieb:
On 09/29/2009 02:15 PM, Samuel S wrote:
Hello all, I have SM 2.0b2 and cannot remember where the settings are to
open Tiff files in the browser or to set it as the place where I want
these files opened.

Currently quick time is trying, and is unsuccessful might I add, in
opening these files.

I will go back and try to re-install quick time too.

Thank you for your assistance.

I do not know the settings for Windows (you can check
Edit|Preferences|Browser|Helper Applications), but for linux I use
MozPlugger&  tiff files render without issue.
I have only needed it once but AlternaTIFF did the job on Windows at
that time pretty fine:
3. Standard web browser plug-in (Netscape-style)

Thank you for the insight. The program works! I do receive many tiff files from my clients and this is perfect.