Robert Kaiser wrote:
chicagofan wrote:
What does everyone think about this article and Sea Monkey? bj

Banking Trojan steals money from under your nose

From all I know, this is just another attack that needs you to explicitely
execute a third-party program on your machine - but in any case, SeaMonkey is
very probably just in the same boat as Firefox there.

Robert kaiser

Is it as simple as clicking the wrong link on a web page?   I've noticed this
annoying feature of some web sites that if you click on a blank portion of their
site various ads will appear.  I have to click within a page or message often to
be able to scroll down.  Don't know why the cursor locks on the tool bar.  :\

Thanks, Robert for confirming if it's a problem for Firefox, it will be for SM