John Sipos wrote:
I'm sure it's simple. but I can't figure out how to import all settings, address book, bookmarks. accounts from one drive to another on the same Mac. I'm switching boot from one drive to another. Can you help? Thanks.

John Sipos
Broadcast talk journalist

What I did was to install Seamonkey on the new Mac, then launch it and let it set up (or set up) a Profile in it's own Mozilla folder, then deleted the contents of that Profile folder.

Then I copied the contents of the old Profile folder into the new Profile folder on the new Mac (or disk). This copies the entire contents of your previous Profile - saved Mail, settings, etc. - into the new Profile on the new disk.

     - Rufus