Thomas Peters wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote, on 2009-10-06 12:22:

There's a setting under about:config that looks interesting: mailnews.reply_header_locale

Anyone know what it does? The default value is blank.

That's the locale setting of the reply header (first line of this message). For example, if you set this to en-DK you get ISO date and
time formatting.

But that's not related to my original question.

OK, thanks. Couldn't tell, and it's not in the help file. I tried setting it to DE and didn't see any change -- "wrote" didn't change to "schrieb," for example.

Paul B. Gallagher