Alex124 wrote:
Daniel wrote:
Alex124 wrote:
It's about one week that of any mail I sent, the program copies a completely different body in the Sent folder. The only things that are ok are the Subject, the date and the addressee... The program copies some very old messages (and attach) I have instead of the righ one, or it leave the body blank..

Dont know if this can help but this problem began after sending an email with a very heavy attach (that is the last time that in the sent folder i can see the right message and the right attach).

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot,
alessandro

Alessandro, have you tried File|Empty Trash and File|Compact Folders in the mail portion of SeaMonkey.

When you delete emails or move them to other folders, they are not really removed from the Inbox and Sent files until you actually Compact the folders.

HTH

Daniel

Daniel, I'm sure I've done it!
But I tried again and now it seems to work!!
So I can only say a BIG THANKS to you!!!

Ciao!
alessandro

That's what we're here for, Alessandro. Ciao!

Daniel