David E. Ross wrote:
On 10/8/2009 4:45 PM, Tom J wrote:
At the bottom of my navigator window is a wide bar the same color as the tool bars at the top, except it is blank except for the symbol that is CTL 6 (^) in red. How do I close whatever it is??

Tom J

That usually indicates an extension that was only partially installed or
partially removed.

OK, I created a new profile and there is a completed navigator bar at the bottom of the page in normal size. What it contains is everything that is on the "Window" drop down at the top. BTW, it's also at the bottom of this window as I type this reply. Can I somehow remove this from my regular profile?
Thanks