Robert Kaiser wrote:
Gerald Ross wrote:
 On installing RC1 the theme changed. The familiar icons for browser,
 address book, etc in the lower left are no longer there. In their place
 are strange icons of which only the envelope is at all familiar. Is
 there any way to get the old theme back? I'm too old to like change just
 for the hell of it. :>)

The icons that shouldn't have been there in any beta because they didn't
fit with the rest of the new icons are gone and replaced with the now
familiar look of the new icon set of the default theme. You know,
SeaMonkey 2.0 is not Netscape Communicator 4 any more.

Robert Kaiser

I have three XP computers running Beta2 and all have the old Icons as did this one before changing to RC1. Guess I'll have to get over it.
Thanks, Bob.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA