Norvin schrieb:
Using SeaMonkey 1.1.14 and I can pick up email etc with no problem. When
I jump over to the ATT/yahoo home page and check mail there for the
filters that I have set up, I am asked to verify my password, over and
over and over. I tried it with IE and firefox and it works just fine so
I have concluded that it is something with SM since firefox and SM use
the same profile etc.
Any hints, suggestions or go to's would be appreciated.
1. SM1.1.18 is the latest one.
2. Test with a new Seamonkey-profile (use Profile-Manager)
3. Even if it is a bug, SM1.1.x won't receive anything except security fixes, feel free to test again with the release candidate of SM2.0
http://www.seamonkey-project.org/releases/2.0rc1
regards

Martin
/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - http://www.gerstbach.at/2004/ascii