Robert Kaiser wrote:
The next step is done and now we have SeaMonkey 2.0 RC2 builds
available, with updates being live on the betatest channel.

Unfortunately, we found out that recovering from a race condition while tagging went wrong and so the Firefox process removed our tags from the mozilla-1.9.1 tree and we built the wrong version.

Because of that, we're redoing RC2 as a build3 with the right code revisions.

Still, testing build2 is helpful as it has the correct set of changes in SeaMonkey code, it's just missing a security fix and a fix to GIF transparency.

I'll re-post here when we have the files for build3 available (which hopefully will be final for RC2 and even 2.0 proper).

Robert Kaiser