On 10/18/2009 1:32 PM PT, Robert Kaiser typed:

Is it still end of this month? Thank you in advance. :)

Roughly one week after the final release candidate goes public - if no road blockers are found in RC2, our plan is to convert those straight to the release for about October 27, which happens to be in parallel with the Firefox 3.5.4 security update that ships the same Gecko version.

Thanks. :)
--
"When I was five years old, I saw an insect that had been eaten by ants and of which nothing remained except the shell. Through the holes in its anatomy one could see the sky. Every time I wish to attain purity I look at the sky through flesh." --Salvadore Dali
   /\___/\