Hello all, my challenge today is with the message filter in SM 2.0 on an XP Pro machine.

Each time I go to Tools > Run Filters on Folder the function does not work, as expected. I expect that I would be able to filter out messages in the folder selected to move emails to the folders in which the message filter was set up to do originally.

Nothing happens, no files are moved despite the fact that there are mis-filed emails.

Sometimes I can go to a specific filter and run that on the folder and it will work, not a majority of the time though.

What need I do to get this to work or function or Am I mis-understanding how Message Filtering is to work?

Thank you for any input or ideas.

Bo1953