On 10/19/2009 7:58 AM PT, Ant typed:

  When you look at your View menu in Mail & Newsgroups, do you have both
Sort By and Threads sub-menus?

  Here is what I use:

  View -> Sort By -> Order Received
  View -> Sort By -> Ascending (or Descending, if you prefer)
  View -> Sort By -> Threaded

  (in my version, all three can be selected at the same time), then

  View -> Threads -> All (or whatever you want)

  Does this not do what you want?

Perfect. I didn't check the options in menus. Thanks! :)

I noticed a design flaw? If the e-mail uses the same titles, it seems to organize into that same thread even though they are not the same, just the same titles.
--
"Why eat ants when an uncle will do?" --Tymoutta Aardvarka of Sarcastica
   /\___/\
Ant is/was listening to a song on his home computer: Hooverphonic - Inhaler