Rod Lovett wrote:
Hi,
I notice that in Linux composing mail in Seamonkey mail, and copying and pasting images to the main body of the message is easy. This fails in XP, Vista and Windows 7 especially, no image is transferred to the main body of the message on copying and pasting. Why is this so, is it an OS thing, or a Seamonkey thing under MS windows. This nuisance certainly makes me use Seamonkey in Linux for mail most of the time now, which is arguably safer anyway.

While I'm tempted to say everything is better in Linux, when you compose there's a checkbox on including the image in the message, and the default may be different.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>