David Wilkinson wrote:
Martin Freitag wrote:
DaveMunk schrieb:
I have older copies of SeaMonkey on different drives on my system: How
can I import or read the old local folder files into my current active
tree?
Rename them if necessary (if another folder with that name already
exists), close SM, copy the old folder files into your profile where
sent, trash etc. are located and start SM. All folders should be listet.
regards

Martin:

This is all for SM1 right? Can you inject SM1 folders into SM2 like
this, or are the formats incompatible?

The mail is still in mbox format, so you should be able to just transfer them as described.

Lee