Phillip Jones wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 10/26/2009 4:45 AM, David Wilkinson wrote:
/snip/

RSS doesn't exist in Mac version of SM 1.1.8 never has. you could add an
extension but didn't like it. Even in FF I don't use it.

Actually, Forumzilla worked very well on 1.1.x. Generally the RSS
reader native to SM 2.0 Mail/News is better, but Forumzilla didn't
freeze 1.1.x quite the way RSS does in 2.0.

Again though, I suspect that my system of placing data on an external
drive may have something to do with that.

Lee

I tried another other than the one you suggest. never saw anything
interest, and caused more problems in fact I had to remove all the
chrome items the re-download then install what I had.
Can you disable the RSS in SM2??

No need to disable it, just don't use it.

Lee