I was wondering if they were getting through.

David E. Ross wrote:
On 10/27/2009 12:04 PM, Rob Steinmetz wrote:
Windows XP. I had RC2 installed. I updated to SeaMonkey 2.0 as
administrator but my user account still shows a download ready to
install but fails to install it. When SeaMonkey restarts it give the the
error below.

The update could not be installed. Please make sure there are no other copies
of SeaMonkey running on your computer, and then restart SeaMonkey to try again.

If anyone can see this please reply.

Yes, I can read your message.  However, I don't know how to help you.