I had zebra stripes working with all of these using 1.17 with Stylish. Since updating to 1.18 the zebra stripes don't show up in any window upon start-up UNLESS I go into the Stylish window and UNCHECK/ReCHECK each style. Then it works till I restart Seamonkey.

Can anyone help?

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

In the past I got zebra stripes to work in the mail/news [google for it], and just recently, I got that zebra in the address bar.

Now, if anyone really cares, here are the scripts to get zebra stripes for the History Manager, the download manager, the bookmark manager, the address book, and the Password Manager. I think thats all there is.

Of course, you can use any color you want. And all this goes into the userChrome.css file. Or, better yet, get Stylish: http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html#stylish. Works far better than the file. You don't have to close and restart SM all the time.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssss

/* for history */

@namespace url(http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul);

#history-window ::-moz-tree-row(odd)
{background: #bfefff !important;}

#history-window ::-moz-tree-row(even)
{background: #eed2ee !important;}

#history-window {font-weight: bold !important;}

#history-window ::-moz-tree-cell-text(even)
{color: darkblue !important;}

#history-window ::-moz-tree-cell-text(odd)
{color: red !important;}

ssssssssssssssssss

for the password manager, use the above and change #history-window for #signonviewer

for the bookmark manager, use the above and change #history-window for #bookmark-window

for the download manager, use the above and change #history-window for #downloadView

for the address book is a two parter. The one with the names and addresses [on the right side], use the above and change #history-window for #abResultsTree

then for the address books and mailing lists [on the left side], use the above and change #history-window for #dirTreeBox