Dennis Gleeson wrote:
 > A new form manager replaces all previous web form management, and
 > automatically keeps a record of what you type into forms and presents
 > you these options in a drop-down list when you come back.

I haven't downloaded the new version yet but have a question based on some previous reading on here.

Is there any way in 2.0 to fill a complete form with 1 or 2 clicks(like with the current form manager) or are you forced to make a choice from drop downd in EACH form field?

I think that's what they did. I can't imagine why they'd set it up that way. Bad move. Form manager was one of the best features of Seamonkey. I'm not going to go thru each field every time to fill them in. Guess I'll stick with 1.18.....