On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 04:35:04 -0500, JR WG wrote:

> - Showcase / Firefox Showcase (0.9.5.1) -- Superb show
> all-in-one-panel view of the active tabs. Could/should be a must-have
> option for SM 2.

Does this not work for you?

<http://showcase.uworks.net/download.html>

"SeaMonkey Showcase 0.9.5 (Special version of Showcase for SeaMonkey)
*DO NOT INSTALL ON FIREFOX*"

> - MeasureIt (0.3.9) -- Well done screen and object measuring tool

There is an older mod on my site:
<http://xsidebar.mozdev.org/modifiedmisc.html#measureit>
I think someone said I need to update it for SeaMonkey 2.0 but I haven't
had the time yet. You could try that and let me know if it still works.

Try these:
<http://users.skynet.be/fa258499/extensions.html>

Phil