On 10/28/2009 6:51 AM PT, Leonidas Jones typed:

Ant wrote:
On 10/28/2009 3:37 AM PT, Mark Banner typed:

With sm2 you can:

seamonkey.exe -createProfile <new profile name>
seamonkey.exe -P <new profile name> -migration

Using the -migration switch will import into the specified profile (or
the default one if you don't specify a profile) even if it already
exists, so be careful.

Does profile migration let user pick what to migrate and not everything?

Yes. You select the profile to be migrated, and then you get a checklist of the various things that can be migrated. Uncheck the box for anything you do not wish to migrate.

Sweet and thanks. :)
--
"The sun's just a big glass, we're all ants, I LOVE YOU." --"Magnified" song by the Failure band
   /\___/\