I noticed that when I am in the Seamonkey 2.0 mail composition window and type in part of a recipient's name, the mail composer's address search function SOMETIMES displays ONLY the primary e-mail address and the ADDITIONAL (secondary) e-mail address is not displayed. it appears that the e-mail address search function sometimes omits displaying the secondary e-mail entry that may be in a recipient's address book entry. Compared to SM 1.X, if an address book entry has both the primary and secondary (additional) e-mail address field filled, both address will be displayed in the auto search and the sender who is composing the e-mail can then select which address to use.

As a result of this SM 2.0 mail composer address search issue, I have had to go into certain address book entries and manually reverse the primary and secondary e-mail address field contents because I prefer to send to the secondary e-mail address of some of my recipients.

I was wondering if anyone else also experienced this problem above.