Jens Hatlak wrote:
Pat Welch wrote:
Jens Hatlak wrote:
Pat Welch wrote:
And neither does straight compose in this NG!!!! Compose works and the
Sig appears as usual in my regular Email account. Huh?

Go into account settings, Composition & Addressing, and check "Include
signature for forwards".

Huh - where did that setting come from?

It's new in SM 2.

But big thanks! - that fixed the problem with all BUT this NG. WTF??

Checking that box fixed the no sig in all cases except for this NG. All
settings appear the same as my other Email and NG accounts.

You understood that this is a per-account setting, no? ;-)

HTH

Jens

Umm, yep.

I've even gone through a reboot after just updating my Ad-Aware, double checked all accounts (and especially this one) and in this reply there is no sig other than my manually typed in one.

The sig here is a .txt file, but my other NG's are also the same .txt file and the sig appears when posting the other Ng's.

Very weird.

I'm on Vista 32 bit (sorry should have mentioned previously)

-Pat <Official two finger typed sig>