Gabriele wrote:
HilsB ha scritto:
First thanks to all for a great upgrade to SM2.

I agree :)

[cut]

Now at each startup of SM2 'Master password required for Software
security device' - no other passwords required after registering
1.1.18's mail / newsgroup passwords.
My question - how to stop SM2 startup 'Master Password Required' at each
startup.

The same here on OSX Tiger, it's a bit annoying.

Gabriele

It's just as annoying on Snow Leopard, trust me! WHAT Software Security Device? Didn't have one before, don't want one now. Baloney. I've gone back to 1.1.18 and unless and until they change that or come up with a solution, I'm staying right there.

An additional complaint: moving to 2.0 didn't bring all my mail folder contents over with it. Roughly 1/3 showed up. All the folders did, but not all the content. I didn't bother to check out the browser side of things; no need at that point.

keith