George Carden wrote:
Martin Freitag wrote:
George Carden schrieb:

OK, if no one knows the answer to this, can anyone tell us if there is a
"desktop search" application that does work with both the browser and
e-mail functions of Seamonkey 2.0?

This is rather a GDS-issue than a seamonkey issue, I would recomend
asking them why it doesn't index.

btw: Seamonkey uses the same container-format as Thunderbird, have you
tried following their suggestions?
http://desktop.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=16892

regards
Martin

Martin! That got it! Wow. Sometimes I'm amazed how this group makes me
realize how dumb I am. ;-) I simply uninstalled and re-installed Google
Desktop Search, and it appears all is well. THANK YOU, and everyone here
for making my world a little closer to perfect today.

-George

Well, I spoke too soon. I re-installed Google Desktop Search, and it only indexed Seamonkey e-mail and web pages that were viewed by Seamonkey 1.18 on my PC. So...still wondering what the answer is.

-George