My home page is my bookmark file. Setting is for browser to open on home page. This has worked for years with multiple versions including SM2 until today.

I changed to the following: show website icons aggressively look for website icons and always load website icons for bookmarks. After doing this and restarting, the browser opened with a blank page. If I clicked on home page it showed the bookmark file. I went back and changed every preference back the way It was originally and browser still opens with a blank page. Any suggestions?

Using winXP

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA