Richard wrote:
Martin Freitag wrote:
Richard schrieb:
I upgraded to SM2 never thinking I would have a problem with my multiple
profiles from SM 1.1.18 Oh Boy what a mistake, two days later and I
still cant figure this out.

What is the answer?

What is the question?
You have to migrate additional profiles manually:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_migration_-_SeaMonkey
regards

Martin

what bullshit, a simple restoration of profiles has to be manually done? back to ver 1 until the hot shots fix this bug. Oh for the days of the real Mozilla.

Richard, did you try running SM 1.1.18 after SM 2.0 "mucked up your profiles"??

When SM 2.0 was installed, all it did was copy your SM 1.1.18 default profile to where SM 2.0 wants its profile. Your SM 1.1.18 profile are basically untouched and still available for you to use in SM 1.1.18.

If you want to use your other SM 1.1.18 profiles in SM 2.0 (which doesn't know about them, yet), you will have to migrate them across from SM 1.1.18

HTH

Daniel