Leonidas Jones wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Bush wrote:
Hartmut Figge wrote:
Bush:
/snip/
Lee
I see a Tab Bar above the message , So why is Tabs available in MAIL ?
and for What Reason.

Yes there is a tab bar, but only one tab is open. From here, if I
choose to hide the tab bar when only one tab is open, Mail/News honors
that, so if tabs are not being used, it should not display.

See other messages for possible uses of tabs in Mail/News. Actually,
this has been a much asked for feature, and has great possibilities.

Lee
Here have all these request come from?? Of Course I've not posted her
for nearly two years with a few minor exception until SM2 Final came
out. I see no valid reason of tabs in email and news. I've pondered the
idea and it just seem useless, I read and respond to one email /News
post at a time. I just don't see the value. I find if I try to do too
many things at one time, I tend to make more mistakes than usual.

Then just don't use them.

You are very inconsistent Phillip. You rail endlessly about the Forms Manager. I never had much use for it, but it certainly didn't bother me that it was there, I just didn't use it.

Tsbbed browsing has hit Mail/News. The more I work with it, the more use I see for it. I think it is a positive development. You don't like it, fine, hide the tab bar and just don't use them.

Lee