Interviewed by CNN on 8/11/2009 16:15, JAS told the world:
> I used a theme, Walnut by Alfred Kayser years ago and wonder if it could
> be updated for use with SM 2.0. I really liked it and was easy on my
> eyes. Most of the themes except the default seem to be to bold or to
> dark for my preference. I am really enjoying SM 2 and have little or no
> trouble with it.

Right now there are not very many themes compatible with Seamonkey 2.
Addons.mozill.org lists just five:
- Three by Alfred Kayser (Walnut, LittleMonkey and Nautipolis)
- Two by Robert Kaiser (EarlyBlue and LCARStrek)

And... I just found out that there is another one: Johannes Schellen has
updated his "Pinball" for Seamonkey 2, and promises to update his "Grey
Modern" soon. But his themes aren't available on AMO, only at his site:

http://mozilla-themes.schellen.net/

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.